Superhero-Fiction Editorial Reviews
The review process for Superhero-Fiction.com
Submitted books are put into a pool where reviewers can anonymously choose books according to their genre interests to review. This is why it is vital to choose the correct genre for your book.
When the reviewer is finished, their review is sent to the Administrators of Superhero-Fiction.com to have a final proof and answer any questions the Administrators might have. If the review is under three capes or was a DNF (did not finish), then the Administrators will ask the reviewer for constructive feedback as to why. This feedback will be given to the author. This will not be published and is solely for the author to have.
When the review is approved by the Administrators, it will be published on Superhero-Fiction.com and the author will be notified. You will be able to quote the review as an editorial review on your product page, etc.
Books with four capes or better are eligible to be the spotlight book of the month and featured as such in the Superhero Fiction monthly newsletter.
Books MUST be listed on Superhero-Fiction.com in order to be put into the review pool.
By submitting, you agree to the following:
I, the author of the book being submitted, do hereby agree to the following:
- I am not in any way guaranteed a positive review of my book or a certain rating, positive or otherwise from Superhero-Fiction.com
- In the event that my book receives a ‘did not finish’ (DNF) or under three cape review, the review will not be posted on Superhero-Fiction.com but will be sent to me.
- That I will not know the identity of the person who reviewed my book. The reviewer will choose my book independently of the Administrators of Superhero-Fiction.com and will make their decisions regarding the review anonymously.
- That I will not retaliate if I receive a review and/or rating below my expectations or desires. Retaliation may include, but is not limited to:
- Harassment, slander, and/or threats toward the Admins, Moderators, and/or authors of Superhero-Fiction.com and their associated social media accounts.
- Harassment, slander, and/or threats toward individual authors, their social media accounts, web sites, and/or product pages.
- That I am not guaranteed that my book will be reviewed within a certain amount of time. If, after a year, my book is not chosen to be reviewed I will be contacted to resubmit the novel.